8 Day Wild Atlantic Way Yoga Retreat, Cork, Ireland
Wild Atlantic Way Yoga Retreat
A week in the west of Ireland
Imagine the Atlantic ocean as your view every morning. Join us for our next magical journey to Ireland taking place July 2019.
8 days with instruction in English Spoken languages: English; The maximum participants in the group is 10
- The ideal place to unplug, slow down that fast pace, and get back in touch with nature
- Be more relaxed and refreshed than you’ve ever been
- Peace and quiet for the mind, refreshing energy for the body
- A chance to get away and step aside from all the hustle and bustle of city life
- Hatha Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Yin Yang Yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga
- 4:30 PM - Check in
- 6:00 PM - A gentle yin class to ground you and relax.
- 7:00 PM - Dinner
- 8:30 AM - Yoga to waken your spine.
- 10:30 AM - Brunch with all our guests
- 3:00 PM - A short trip in to Kinsale town and a visit to Charles Fort circa 1700
- 6:30 PM - Dinner
- 8:30 AM - Yoga for the heart.
- 11:30 AM - Brunch
- 1:30 AM - A trip to the old Head of Kinsale and visit to Timoleague Abbey C1300
- 7:00 PM - Dinner
- 8:30 AM - Slow flow yoga to bring the heart home .Mindfulness and gratitude to start our day away.
- 11:00 AM - Brunch.
- 12:00 AM - Depart for Spike Island in the Atlantic ocean. This Island hosted a jail and a monastery.Truly a memory in the making.
- 6:00 PM - Dinner in Kinsale also known as the gourmet capital of Ireland .We most certainly will recommend one of the finest .Dinner is not included
- 9:00 AM - Yoga to open the hips a great day ahead but some sitting .
- 11:00 AM - Brunch
- 12:00 AM - Depart for Blarney Castle .An opportunity to kiss the blarney stone.That will give you the gift of the gab and make you more Irish than the Irish.
- 6:00 PM - Dinner
- 8:30 AM - Yoga...a practice on breath work.To give you a tool to take home.To bring ease to your life.
- 10:45 PM - Brunch
- 11:45 PM - Depart for the village of Cobh and the Titanic museum. An experience you might not forget.
- 7:00 PM - Dinner followed by a chat about the day. Saying farewell to Shirley and raising a glass
- 8:45 AM - Yoga class to start you last morning at the farmhouse
- 10:45 AM - Brunch and hugs
- 11:45 AM - Depart for Cork city to check in to a 4 star hotel .A gift to you from Caroline and Shirley for being part of our dream.
- 12:45 AM - You will spend the night in one of Corks finest hotels
- 8:30 AM - Breakfast & Free time to explore Cork City centre and do some last minute shopping.
- 1:30 PM - Taxied to Cork Airport
What is included
- Brunch & Dinner 5 out of 6 night stay.
- Snacks, fresh fruity and light refreshments
- Pick up from Cork Airport
- Transport to sightseeing along Wild Atlantic Way
- One night accommodation at 4* hotel in Cork City
What is not included
- Personal Expenses
Brunch is included every day and dinner is provided 5 out of 6 nights. Snacks, fresh fruit and light refreshments included and guests are encouraged to help themselves.
Food for the body and soul.
Home made meals locally sourced to create health and wellness.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
Meet The Instructors
Caroline Holmes and Jennifer Fortin
I began a yoga practice at my local studio in 2009, and I felt a great connection with yoga and this ancient philosophy.
As an avid reader and seeker, I was fortunate enough to come across Louise Hay and Caroline Myss and hear their message when I was a young woman.
We are all connected and have the power to change our thoughts and our world. Our thoughts really do matter.
In 2012, I completed a 200-hour TTC with Gina Wasserstein at Downtown Yoga with the intention of deepening my own practice.
Since then, I have been fortunate enough to complete other training with some great teachers.
Passing on the knowledge of yoga to others is a responsibility - I take to heart.
Jen is a Certified Yoga Instructor and Personal Trainer specializing in yoga for athletes, beginner yoga and Vinyasa flow. She has had been teaching since 2014 and has had the privilege of working with professional and collegiate athletic teams guiding them through safe and effective recovery yoga sessions. Jen pours her heart and soul into each class she teaches, making sure the environment and practice are safe, welcoming and fun!
Location The Farmhouse, Dooneen Upper, Old Head, Kinsale, Cork, Ireland
Please book your flight to arrive at Cork Airport, Ireland (Irish: Aerfort Chorcaí, IATA: ORK, ICAO: EICK) or arrive at Cork (Kent) Rail Station
From Airport/Train Station to Location
We are dellighted to meet you at Cork Airport or at Cork Train Station.
Your retreat will start as soon as we meet, taking you to a place of peace, while letting your cares be ours for a week.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of USD 500 of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid upon arrival.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- Reliable Customer Support: We’ll be with you throughout the process.
- We Care: We look forward to a better world, just like you.
- No Fees: Zero convenience fee.
- Flexible Payment: Just pay a deposit to reserve your spot.
- You Don’t Need to Create an Account: You are anyway in control of your bookings.
- Bank- Level Security for Transactions: We provide a safe Gateway.
- Cancellation Protection: Many of our retreats offer free cancellation options.
- Multilingual Retreats: The Retreats we offer are in multiple languages like English, Spanish, French, etc.