5 Days Empowerment Yoga, Meditation and Ayurvedic Massage Retreat in Tuscany, Italy
Empowering Yoga and Meditation Retreat
Immerse yourself in the deafening silence and heavenly peace of one of the most beautiful areas of Tuscany, to find and rebuild your essence.
You will have the opportunity to learn new life tools through Yoga, emotional release, Chakra rebalancing, sound therapy, ayurvedic counseling and massages. Ayurveda and Yoga are tween sciences. Booth offer a wealth of practices to heal yourself and prevent diseases targeting specific Doshas (body humour) in order to pacify them and keep them in balance.
Ayurveda complements a holistic yoga life style whit attention in equalize your energy and bioenergetics properties of food and herbs, as well to focus and adapt asana, pranayama, meditation techniques for optimal wellbeing.
5 days with instruction in English Spoken languages: English; The maximum participants in the group is 10
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Vipassana Yoga
This inner journey will take you into magical moments of awareness and clarity.
The Energy Healing Therapy will give a significant contribution on our senses and awareness and allow us to move forward and detach from emotional blockage and physical body.
- Education on the energetic chakra system, specific yoga postures, mantras, chanting, visualization and essential oils to open, awaken and balance your chakras.
- Sound Healing Therapy whit Singing Bowls tuned to each of the chakras, the vibrations will ignite and activate your body’s wisdom and wholeness.
- This soulful journey through the 7 main chakras will bring you into a more harmonious state of mind, body and spirit.
You will have the opportunity to wonder on your daily habits, diet and life style through a full immersion in Ayurveda:
- How to apply the principal of Ayurveda on a daily base;
- How to recognise Dosha constitution and imbalances in order to rebalance mind, body and soul;
- How to change your diet and what are the beneficial nutrition for your body and mental activity;
- How to detox your body and gain mental clarity through Ayurvedic massage techniques working on Marma Points;
- Appropriate use of herbs and oils;
- Panchakarma Krias (cleansing tequinques)
During the practical Ayurvedic session you will learn the following traditional Ayurvedic Treatments:
- Sarvanga Abhyanga
- Mukha Abhyanga
- Traditional Indian Head Massage
- 6AM-7AM - Vipassana or Empowering Meditation or MANTRA Chanting
- 7:30AM-9AM - Vinyasa Flow
- 9AM-11AM - free time for Breakfast and Sun Gazing
- 11AM-12Noon - Chakra rebalancing and Sound Therapy
- Free time for Lunch and enjoy Capri
- 4PM-6:30PM - Ayurveda
What is included
- 5 nights accommodation
- Breakfast & Lunch Included
What is not included
- Airfare and other personal expenses
Yogic, Sttvic food. Delicious Sattvic meals maded only by organic and local ingredients will be served during all the retreat.
Breakfast, dinner and tea time will give to your experience an unforgettable taste. Rebalancing your metabolism, restoring your body and clarifying your mind.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
Meet The Instructors
Anna Franzese and Lisa Cocozza
Anna Franzese a specialized Ayurveda teacher and healer, will guide you in a deep journey from the roots of Ayurveda to Improve your physical and emotional health and well-being.
With more than 10 years of experience in wellness, Anna established a unique empathic energy healing style and developed a particular sensibility to aloud the energy of Spirit (Universe) to channelize in a way to guide, rejuvenate and empower others.
Lisa is an, experienced Yoga teacher, she has personally practiced and taught the powerful Yoga Life Style Technique for years and has manifested again and again all over the world.
Her empowering Yoga flow unite with awakening meditation, sound healings and chakra unblocking will allow you to redesign yourself in a new and enlightened person.
Location Agriturismo Il Pillone, Montecatini Terme, Province of Pistoia, Italy
Arrival by Airplane
Flying in to Tuscany: The Galileo Galilei International Airport in Pisa (41 KM) and Amerigo Vespucci Airport, also known as Peretola, in Florence (35 KM)
Arrival by Train
Agriturismo Il Pillone is a 15-minute drive from Montecatini Terme Train Station. Pistoia is 13 km away.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
• A reservation requires a deposit of 30% of the total price.
• 50% deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled till 25 June.
• The rest of the payment should be at arrival.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- Reliable Customer Support: We’ll be with you throughout the process.
- We Care: We look forward to a better world, just like you.
- No Fees: Zero convenience fee.
- Flexible Payment: Just pay a deposit to reserve your spot.
- You Don’t Need to Create an Account: You are anyway in control of your bookings.
- Bank- Level Security for Transactions: We provide a safe Gateway.
- Cancellation Protection: Many of our retreats offer free cancellation options.
- Multilingual Retreats: The Retreats we offer are in multiple languages like English, Spanish, French, etc.