28-Day 300-Hour Advanced Registered Yoga Teacher Training In Bali, Ubud
Registered Teacher Training in Bali
This 28-day advanced registered yoga teacher training course will expand upon your foundational knowledge, guiding you from an intermediate level practitioner and teacher to an advanced level by delving deeper into the philosophy, culture and life science of yoga.
You will walk away from the course with increased confidence in your ability to share your yoga practice with others. Students graduating from Swadhyaya Yoga School will earn an RYT 300 Certificate and be eligible to register with the Yoga Alliance, USA.
Our curriculum is intended for teachers who have already successfully completed a 200-hour certification program and are ready to take their education to the next level. We are excited to join you on this introspective journey in a land of daily ceremonial offerings, water temples, incredible food, loving people and much more. Mimi Adeogba, Swadhyaya Yoga School Founder, International Yoga Instructor, Lifestyle Coach and Podcaster and Brianna Persall, Yoga Instructor, Well Daily Founder, will lead this transformative experience – one that will guide you as you tap into the power of your deepest intuition … while soaking up sacred Bali.
This magical island will be your home for the next 28 days, where we will reside at The Ark Ubud, an internationally known and loved retreat destination. Upon your arrival, you will immediately fall into the embrace of the warmth of the island, her people and her culture. We choose the rice paddy fields so that you could feel the authentic pulse of Ubud, and be close to the holy water temples. Prepare to awaken your spirit into a life of self-inquiry, exploration and tradition in Bali.
28 days with instruction in English Spoken languages: English; The maximum participants in the group is 20
• EXPERT INTERNATIONAL YOGA INSTRUCTORS
• LEARN THE BUSINESS OF YOGA
• CULTURAL EXPERIENCES
• DIVERSE TEACHING SKILLS
- Hatha Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
- Prenatal yoga
The 300-hour curriculum teaches students how to practice and guide other practitioners into more advanced expressions of various open-pelvis, closed-pelvis, balance, forward-bending, twists, back-bending, side-bending, inversion and palm balance asanas. Instruction provided is intended for Intermediate to Advanced level yoga practitioners who have at least 2 years of practice and some teaching experience. Students enrolling in this course must have obtained at least a 200-hour yoga teacher training certificate.
The curriculum is designed to accentuate your existing knowledge of authentic Hatha yoga practices, and challenge you to tap into your intuitive logic, increase self-awareness, and promote stillness of mind (dharana), body (asana) and breath (pranayama). Balanced with a curriculum that teaches brand-building strategies designed to manifest success following your yoga teacher certification -- however you define success.
We combine traditional Indian teaching in the Hatha and Ashtanga Vinyasa lineage with immersion in a setting which promotes a yogic lifestyle. Vegan and vegetarian cuisines are sourced from local farms rich with fertile soils, so you experience nourishment of mind, body and soul during your training.
Our adventures off the mat include an awe-inspiring nature explorations. Bali is the perfect place to embrace it all! We care about connecting you to an authentic experience, so we’ve carefully crafted the most welcoming, safe and life transforming trip in this beautiful country and we simply can’t wait to share it with you! Earn your 500 hour yoga teacher training certificate by applying for and completing the January 11 200-hour course, concurrently with the February 8, 300-hour course.
Swadhyaya Yoga School’s 300-hour teacher training schedule is designed in a balanced way that keeps the student in contemplation of the subject matter throughout the day, allowing students personal and study time. The schedule is the optimal integration of theory and practice of yoga. It also empowers the student to stay energized for all classes.
The tentative daily schedule is as follows, and is subject to change:
MONDAY - SATURDAY
• 06:00 | Wake Up
• 06:30 | Herbal Tea
• 06:45 | Kriya (Nasal Cleansing)
• 07:00 | Mantra Chanting, Pranayama and Asana
• 09:00 | BREAKFAST
• 09:30 | Human Anatomy, Physiology & Yoga
• 10:45 | Yoga Philosophy
• 11:45 | LUNCH
• Self Study
• 13:15 | Adjustments
• 14:30 | Methodology / Movie / Lifestyle
• 15:45 | Traditional Yoga Asana Sequence
• 17:45 PM Meditation / Yoga Nidra
• 19:00 PM DINNER
• Self Study
• 22:45 PM - REST + REJUVENATION + LIGHTS OUT
(Excursions on Sundays - No Classes)
What is included
• 28 Days at The Ark, Ubud
• 2x Daily Yoga Asana Classes
• Daily Meditation, Pranayama
• RYT 300 Certificate
• 3 Delicious, Healthy Meals Daily
• Course Materials, Student Playbook
• Fresh Drinking Water and Herbal Teas
• Minimum 3 Excursions
• Massage and Bodywork (optional)
What is not included
• Personal, medical or trip cancellation insurance (we highly recommend you look into getting your own medical or trip cancellation insurance).
• Spending cash, souvenir shopping, personal phone calls, extra spa services, personal taxis (including emergencies), bell-boys, and tips for room service (Tips are appreciated by the wait staff, but not mandatory). We recommend 1-2$ USD per person per day.
• Laundry services (available at additional cost)
• Massages (available at additional cost)
• Airport pick-up and drop-off (available at additional cost)
Early Bird Pricing
Early Bird Pricing ends 6 months before course start date: $300 off!
Things to Do
Students are encouraged to explore Bali in their free time on Sunday, before and/or after the training. Keep in mind, though, we do offer one optional excursion. It's very common for students to link up for travel adventures after the training, too. The staff knows the area very well and is happy to provide guidance. Plus, here are a few of our favorite activities:
• Bali Swing
• Tirta Empul
• Sacred Monkey Forest
• Area tours and shopping
• Art and performances trips
• Day trips to the beach or mountains
• Dining in Ubud
• Rice field walks
• Trips to temples
• Volcano hiking
• Traditional Balinese massages are available upon request
Indonesian food is simply delicious – perfect for raw vegans, vegans, and vegetarians alike. The cuisine is one of the most colorful in the world, bursting with intense flavor sourced from local, organic farms.
The Ark serves fresh and vibrant food, prepared by loving hands in the on-site kitchen. Vegetarian meals breakfast, lunch, dinner snacks, and tea are all included and will follow the yogic diet. Your local chefs were trained by internationally acclaimed Amy Rachelle of Pure Raw, which they combine with knowledge of the variety of regional cuisines that exist.
Fresh pressed vegetable and fruit juices are available daily upon request.
If you have any specific dietary needs, please bring those items with you.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Gluten Free
The following drinks are included:
The Ark Eco Resort and Bali Dream Resort & Spa are situated 5 minutes walking distance from each other.
Students can schedule spa treatments ranging from $10 USD to $100 depending on the treatment.
Treatments include scrubs, facials, masks, massages, couples massage, body wraps and more.
Check out the menu offerings when you arrive for your teacher training course, or ask one of your friendly staff. We'll be glad to show you the ropes.
Meet The Instructors
Mimi Adeogba and Brianna Persall
Mimi is a Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider and is e-RYT 500-Hour certified with the Yoga Alliance, USA. Her love of yoga and of traveling inspired her to create her destination teacher training courses in 2016—Swadhyaya Yoga School—where she now plans and manages teacher training courses and retreats worldwide. Mimi is trained in Ayurveda and holds two degrees in Naturology, a D.N. and a Ph.D., from American Institute of Holistic Theology, Birmingham, Alabama, USA. She studied various disciplines of biological sciences at Yale University, Baylor College of Medicine, and New Mexico State University.
Brianna Persall is a Certified Nutritional Practitioner, 500 hr certified yoga instructor and founder of Well Daily. After studying design and working in the creative marketing industry for a few years, and facing her own personal health issues, she resorted to holistic approaches to healing. As she discovered the healing powers of food as medicine, she wanted to further share with the world holistic healing through Well Daily. She focuses on a holistic approach to wellness and is expanding the business to workshops and retreats that leave people feeling empowered and connected.
Location Bali Dream Resort, Jalan Penestanan Kelod, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
Arrival by Plane
Arriving at Ngurah Rai International Airport (Denpasar) DPS is the best option, and We are happy to assist in arranging transportation at an extra fee.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
• All bookings include a non-refundable deposit of $500 USD.
• Final payments are due 60 days before the start date of the trip to keep your spot secure.
• If cancellation (always in writing) takes place within 7 days of booking, 100% of the paid trip price, minus your deposit, is refundable, unless retreat start date is less than 60 days from booking date.
• If cancellation takes place 120 days prior to the retreat start date, any payments made will be refunded within 30 days of cancellation, minus your non-refundable deposit.
• If cancellation takes place 90 days prior to the retreat start date, any payments made will be refunded within 30 days of cancellation, minus your non-refundable deposit.
• If cancellation takes place 60 days or less prior to the retreat start date, 100% of the trip price and deposit will be forfeited.
SYS and Well Daily reserves the right to make any changes deemed necessary by our team, trip leaders, teachers or partners. In the rare case of a cancellation on the part of SYS and Well Daily (due to political unrest, dangerous weather, or low sign-ups) we will offer a transfer to another trip or a full refund of your funds.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- Reliable Customer Support: We’ll be with you throughout the process.
- We Care: We look forward to a better world, just like you.
- No Fees: Zero convenience fee.
- Flexible Payment: Just pay a deposit to reserve your spot.
- You Don’t Need to Create an Account: You are anyway in control of your bookings.
- Bank- Level Security for Transactions: We provide a safe Gateway.
- Cancellation Protection: Many of our retreats offer free cancellation options.
- Multilingual Retreats: The Retreats we offer are in multiple languages like English, Spanish, French, etc.