21 days Life Transforming retreat in the heart of the Motherland South Africa
Best Price Guaranteed
Pathways Academy of Life ? Yoga Teachers Training Certification is a Curriculum in the Ancient Art Of Yoga, its tradition, psychology and philosophy. It teaches one how to integrate the age old teachings and modern day life, into a way of being, bringing balance and fulfillment to life. It is non-denominational and open to all. Traditional Yoga Teachers Training was done with small groups to ensure personalized attention and allow people to be in a save space while learning and processing. This tradition lives on at Pathways Country Yoga Retreat.
21 days with instruction in English Spoken languages: English; The maximum participants in the group is 7
- Yoga classes THREE TIMES A DAY a day
- Daily YOGA TEACHERS TRAINING (practical & theory
- Connect to Truth from the Guru within
- The inner journey to connect with your purpose
- The inner journey to transformation
- Discover who you are and what you are capable of
- Scientific techniques for self-realization
- Understanding the working of the subtle body and its needs
- Delve into the sub and unconscious mind
- 3 delicious, healthy meals daily
- Beach Yoga
- Safari Game Drive
- Hatha Yoga
- Nidra Yoga
- Isha Yoga
- Tibetan Yoga
The daily schedule is as follows:
06.00am - 07.00am Morning Sadhana
07.00am - 08.00am Freshen up
08.00am - 09.00am Yoga class
09.00am - 10.00am Breakfast
10.00am - 13.00pm Teachers Training
13.00pm - 14.00pm Lunch
14.00pm - 15.00pm Teachers Training
15.00pm - 17.00pm Revision & Leisure time
17.00pm - 18.00pm Yoga Class
18.00pm - 19.00pm Dinner
19.00pm - 20.00pm Study & Leisure time
On the weekend Teachers Training is replaced with assignment & leisure time where we take you on outings to indulge in the African experience.
What is included
Spa services AT ADDITIONAL FEE
What is not included
FLIGHTS AND INSURANCE NOT INCLUDED
This retreat has been enjoyed by many from all over the world it has the name "THIS RETREAT BRINGS YOGA ALL TOGETHER" WHILE ENJOYING THE AFRICAN EXPERIENCE AND WARM HOSPITALITY
Things to Do
SKY DIVING, HOT AIR BALLOONING, SPA SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE AT AN ADDITIONAL FEE.
You will enjoy three gourmet NUTRITIOUS meals every day, prepared with LOADS OF LOVE YOU CAN TASTE IN EVERY BITE.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Whole Food
AVAILABLE EVERY DAY AT AN ADDITIONAL FEE
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
ANCIENT AFRICAN RITUAL 120 MINS 950.00 ZAR - FULL BODY POLISH, BODY WRAP, CLEANSING FACIAL, FOLLOWED BY A SCALP AND BODY MASSAGE
AFRICAN HOT ROCK JOURNEY 60 MINS 650.00 ZAR
AFRICAN RADIANT GLOW 75 MINS 620.00 ZAR - DRY BODY BRUSH, POLISHING SCRUB AND FULL BODY WRAP
AFRICAN HANDPRINT RITUAL 60 MINS 360.00 ZAR - HAND POLISH, CUTICLES RESTORED, HAND MASSAGE, SHOULDER AND SCALP MASSAGE
AFRICAN FOOTPRINT RITUAL 60 MINS 360.00 ZAR - FOOT SOAK, FOOT SCRUB, FOOT MASSAGE, PEDICURE, SHOULDER AND SCALP MASSAGE
Meet The Instructors
Jennifer Fitzsimmons is the founder of Pathways Country Yoga Retreat she is a qualified and registered Yoga Teacher through Ishta School of Yoga is also a full member of The Yoga Teacher Fellowship of Southern Africa, and the International Yoga Federation.
Jennifer's journey began 21 years ago with the intention to heal her life mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually. She now shares the ancient secrets of Traditional Yoga and its scientific technique with others, which brings self realization of who we are and what we are capable of.
Location South Africa
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- Reliable Customer Support: We’ll be with you throughout the process.
- We Care: We look forward to a better world, just like you.
- No Fees: Zero convenience fee.
- Flexible Payment: Just pay a deposit to reserve your spot.
- You Don’t Need to Create an Account: You are anyway in control of your bookings.
- Bank- Level Security for Transactions: We provide a safe Gateway.
- Cancellation Protection: Many of our retreats offer free cancellation options.
- Multilingual Retreats: The Retreats we offer are in multiple languages like English, Spanish, French, etc.