29-Day 200-Hour Hatha, Vinyasa, and Pure Lifestyle Yoga Teacher Training in Thailand
Best Price Guaranteed
Expand your yoga practice beyond all expectations and previous experience with Sajeeva Yoga. Learn how to teach yoga in numerous ways and how to choose the approach you use depending on the individuals and specific intention you set.
Discover how the philosophy of yoga can help you become more clear with intentions and your life journey as you resolve duality and feel into your connection with All.
The course is very full of content and practical exercises for a better understanding of yoga practice and how to share and teach it. Over the 4 weeks, you are led through foundational to advanced yoga practices.
In the first 3 weeks, you also learn and practice teaching individual segments of a yoga class to prepare for full classes in the 4th week.
We share a comprehensive view of yoga and also bring many other related arts and knowledge to the experience!
29 days with instruction in English Spoken languages: English; English; The maximum participants in the group is 20
- Daily Yoga class
- Philosophy or lectures
- 200-hour plus of training
- Activities, workshop, and teaching exercises
- Detox supplements and Sajeeva Yoga course media
- Transfers to and from Thong Sala pier
- Daily healthy meals and drinks
- 28 nights accommodation
- Hatha Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
We welcome you to a non-dogmatic, creative and expressive knowledge of the yoga, the union of you and yourself, of you and reality.
We incorporate multiple styles of practice and speak from the heart, to live a balanced life, to find stability and contentment in yourself, and to maximize your potential and offering in the world by shining your highest qualities.
Morning practice starts at 7 am the first week. Later it will move to 6:30, then 6:00, and finally for the last few days, at 5:30.
Early morning is an ideal time to experience the full effects of yoga practice for the expansion of consciousness and a deeper connection to the source of peacefulness and knowledge within you.
After brunch, we enjoy discussions, mantra chanting, philosophy lecture, or other activities.
In the evening we dive deep into practice again at 5:00 pm in the special atmosphere of the Yoga House loft practice hall.
Dinner is buffet style and we enjoy eating outside on the balcony or anywhere in the huge living space of the 1st floor.
Some nights we will have some special activities, candle gazing, meditations, movies, anatomy visuals, or Thai massage!
Saturdays are our fun days! Acroyoga, Capoeira, Contact Improv Dance, bodywork, or mandala and geometry art activity.
Sundays are yours, but we have optional fun or relaxing activities for you to experience some of the magic of Koh Phangan!
What is included
- Pick up and drop off from Thong Sala pier on Koh Phangan
- 28 nights accommodation
- 200-hour plus of training
- 2 vegan or vegetarian meals a day
- Tropical fruits for snacks throughout
- Detox supplements
- Sajeeva Yoga course media
- Comprehensive manual with hundreds of photos
- Digital 3d projection for anatomy studies and extra activities
What is not included
- Airport transfers
- Visa service
- Flights and travel arrangement services outside of Koh Phangan
Many nationals can enter Thailand for 30 days without a visa. If you apply for a tourist visa you can enter for up to 60 days.
Coming in on 30 days, it is also possible to extend for another 30 days at the immigration office on Samui and if this is necessary during your stay for our course, we can allow one morning for you to do this.
What to bring
All yoga mats and props are provided for as well as some extra gifts from us to support your yoga journey. Just come with your essentials and comfortable clothes for practice.
Things to Do
- Relax in a hammock
- Refreshing afternoon swims in the pool
- Waterfall trek
- Thai massage
- Sauna and campfire night (off-site)
- Explore a community of healers, spiritual facilitators, and artists
The morning features a menu that changes weekly with a nice spread of options, all vegetarian or vegan as you need. This includes smoothie bowls, omelettes made from bean, lentil and mushroom toast, avocado dishes, smoothies, etc.
During midday, they provide you with ample tropical fruits and an occasional Thai special treats! Dinner is buffet style and too good to be true. Asian, middle eastern, and fusion food at it's best.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
The following drinks are included:
Meet The Instructors
* AY Level 1 (AcroYoga International)
* Yoga Alliance RYT 200 (Yoga Elements)
George is the founder of Sajeeva Yoga School, which creates teacher training, retreats, and workshop events around the world.
He is a lover of nature, music, dance, art, and all things wellness.
He has studied extensively in Hatha Yoga since 2006, became a certified Hatha Vinyasa teacher in 2008 as well as a certified AcroYoga teacher, Reiki practitioner, and he also works with sound therapy, Thai massage, and various meditation techniques.
Location The Yoga House, 53 / 7 Moo 2, Ban Nai Suan, Koh Phangan, Thailand
The easiest way to arrive is by flying to Koh Samui Airport (USM) in Thailand.
From Koh Samui island you will need to take a ferry to Koh Phangan island.
We recommend coming one day earlier, arriving in Koh Samui and staying one night or arriving early morning to Samui and coming directly to Koh Phangan.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
Booking & Cancellation Policy
• A reservation requires a deposit of $500
• The remaining balance (total price - deposit) is due upon arrival.
• 100% deposit is refundable - If cancelled before 8th June!
• 75% deposit refund for cancellation 30+ days before event.
• 50% deposit refund for cancellation 15-29 days before event.
• 0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-14 days before event.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- Reliable Customer Support: We’ll be with you throughout the process.
- We Care: We look forward to a better world, just like you.
- No Fees: Zero convenience fee.
- Flexible Payment: Just pay a deposit to reserve your spot.
- You Don’t Need to Create an Account: You are anyway in control of your bookings.
- Bank- Level Security for Transactions: We provide a safe Gateway.
- Cancellation Protection: Many of our retreats offer free cancellation options.
- Multilingual Retreats: The Retreats we offer are in multiple languages like English, Spanish, French, etc.