27 Days 200Hr Hatha Yoga Teacher Training in Krabi, Thailand
Best Price Guaranteed
Yoga Teacher Training Course in Krabi
Are you interested in deepening your practice and expanding your knowledge of yoga? Marina Yoga is a certified yoga school. Hundreds of students successfully pass intensive teacher training courses each year to receive 200 hours Yoga Alliance certificate. At Marina Yoga you will study, practice, and immerse yourself in yoga within the beautiful natural setting of jungle, limestone cliffs, and scenic beaches in Krabi, Thailand. You will embark on a journey of self-discovery and personal growth.
27 days with instruction in English Spoken languages: English; English; The maximum participants in the group is 12
- Hatha Yoga
Upon completion of this yoga teacher training, students will receive certificate affiliated with Yoga Alliance. Registration with Yoga Alliance provides a globally recognized credential.
If Yoga is your passion, maybe now is the time to grow from student to teacher?
At Marina Yoga teacher training course, you will experience an amazing Reiki healing power, you will have the opportunity to complete Level 1 course. They have outstanding and leading professional yoga teachers run their inspiring yoga teacher training. They will satisfy even the most demanding and inquisitive mind. You will make a new network of peers, mentors, and friends that will open up opportunities and new experiences. There is the opportunity to transform yourself to be a person who gets happy easily and is all around wiser and healthier. Teacher training allows the student to become immersed in anatomical demonstrations and philosophical lessons.
The 200-hour yoga teacher training program will deepen and build your personal practice as you embark on a transformational journey toward becoming a yoga teacher. To facilitate a more scientific understanding of the body, you will study functional anatomy, as well as the physiology of inversions, breathing and the nervous system. Moving beyond the physical, you will learn yoga philosophy, rooted in the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali. Finally, you will begin to learn the fundamentals of meditation, pranayama, Ayurveda, healing, and the chakra system.
The yoga teacher training programs are aimed at developing teachers who encourage and inspire, who demonstrate sensitivity to the needs of individuals as well as the group. Build the foundation to teach skillfully - with compassion, integrity and safety - as you discover your own unique voice and style.
Students who complete the 200-hour teacher training program will:
- Deepen their practice and understanding of yoga
- Know how to structure and create a cohesive, well-rounded class
- Acquire an understanding of yoga philosophy
- Have the confidence and tools to begin teaching yoga
- Students will have an exam and also receive a diploma and Letter of Completion which they can use to register with Yoga Alliance at the RYT-200 level and share with prospective employers.
This course is appropriate for all levels including beginners! Marina Yoga believes that everyone is a yogi and that means you. All you need to do is show up with an open mind and do your best. You will transform your body, mind, and life with this course, just as they did.
What is included
- 200 hours yoga teacher training program
- 26 nights accommodation
- Art of teaching
- Fundamentals of meditation, pranayama, Ayurveda, healing and Chakra system
- Reiki level 1 healing course
- Scientific understanding of the body
- Theory and practice of yoga
- Yoga top
- Yoga Alliance certification
- Yoga philosophy, anatomy, and methodology
Marina Yoga has a variety of accommodation options to suit you, from a basic shared dormitory to deluxe private bungalows (inclusive of own kitchen). There is a shared outdoors kitchen area for you to prepare your own meals and we have fast reliable free Wi-Fi.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
The following drinks are included:
- Hot Stone
Meet The Instructors
Yoga Alliance E-RYT 500
Marina was born in Berlin on 17 August 1959. She became interested in healing at a very young age. This passion led her to a lifelong study of many healing modalities, including homoeopathy, psychology, diving medicine, emergency response, reflexology, shamanism and Reiki. She is a Reiki Grand Master and has been practising and teaching this Japanese technique for over 30 years. She moved to Krabi, Thailand in 2000. In 2008 she travelled to India where she completed her hatha yoga 200-hour YTTC. Then, she travelled to Bali for a 300-hour YTT, qualifying her Yoga Alliance’s: E-RYT500.
Location Marina Yoga and Reiki, 524 Moo 2, Ao Nang Soi 1, Ao Nang Muang, Krabi, Krabi 81000, Thailand
Marina Yoga is located at Ao Nang, Krabi - tourists' favorite spot which is famous for its beautiful islands.
The nearest airport is Krabi International Airport. The organizer can provide airport transfer for a fee. For more information, please click on the Send Inquiry button above.
Airport: Krabi Airport Airport transfer available: Krabi Airport (US$16 per person) Additional charges may apply. You can request this in the next step.
Airport: Phuket International Airport Airport transfer available: Phuket International Airport (US$79 per person) Additional charges may apply. You can request this in the next step.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 25% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- Reliable Customer Support: We’ll be with you throughout the process.
- We Care: We look forward to a better world, just like you.
- No Fees: Zero convenience fee.
- Flexible Payment: Just pay a deposit to reserve your spot.
- You Don’t Need to Create an Account: You are anyway in control of your bookings.
- Bank- Level Security for Transactions: We provide a safe Gateway.
- Cancellation Protection: Many of our retreats offer free cancellation options.
- Multilingual Retreats: The Retreats we offer are in multiple languages like English, Spanish, French, etc.