13 Days Module Two 100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Krabi, Thailand
- Marina Yoga, 524 Moo 2, Ao Nang Soi 1, Ao Nang, Krabi, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi Province, Thailand
Best Price Guaranteed
Impressive Yoga Teacher Training in Thailand
Marina Yoga invites you to join this innovative yoga teacher training program! The program is specifically designed for returning students who have already completed the Module One 100-hour yoga teacher training at Marina Yoga. Students seeking a 200-hour Yoga Alliance certificate will complete their training in this second half of the 200-hour yoga teacher training program.
Our professional and experienced teachers, well-planned curriculum, and exquisite practice sessions are ready to help you to deepen your yoga knowledge and to enhance your teaching skill. A small group of students (maximum 12 persons) ensures you receive personal attention in your education, training, and personal journey from experienced teachers.
The natural and refreshing setting is an ideal place for your journey of self-discovery. Come and join this adventure!
13 days with instruction in English Spoken languages: English; English; The maximum participants in the group is 12
- 100-hour YTT curriculum
- Art of teaching, theory, and practice of yoga
- Yoga philosophy, anatomy, and methodology
- Fundamentals of meditation, pranayama, Ayurveda, healing, and chakra system
- 200-hour Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher certificate
- Marina Yoga 200-hour YTT course book
- 12 nights' accommodation
- Healthy breakfast
- Hatha Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Yin Yang Yoga
Deepen your practice and expand your knowledge of yoga. Marina Yoga is a certified Yoga Alliance school. Hundreds of students successfully pass intensive teacher training courses each year to receive a 200-hour Yoga Alliance certificate.
At Marina Yoga, you will study, practice, and immerse yourself in yoga within the beautiful natural setting of the jungle, limestone cliffs, and scenic beaches in Krabi, Thailand. You will embark on a journey of self-discovery and personal growth.
This 100-hour yoga teacher training module is designed for those seeking a 200-hour teaching qualification, who cannot get away for a full four-week 200-hour program. The modular approach will enable you to have a two-week immersion in yoga practice and theory.
Marina Yoga welcomes all ages and levels of ability. A certificate of completion for the first 100-hour module is a prerequisite for the second 100-hour module. Marina, along with select teachers, will guide and teach you through:
- Yoga philosophy, the Eight Limbs of Yoga, Patanjali Sutras
- Concepts of dharma, karma, yamas, and niyamas
- Anatomy and philosophy (basics of the skeletal, muscular, respiratory, and cardiovascular systems)
- Subtle energy bodies
- Yogic lifestyle and nutrition (introduction to Ayurveda)
- Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Teaching methodology
- Different yoga styles (introduction to Vinyasa, Yin, and Hatha yoga)
- Bandhas and mudras
- Practical yoga and meditation classes (planning and sequencing your practice)
- The principles of demonstration, alignment, adjustment, and modification
- Yoga ethics (how to be professional)
Each class is thoroughly taught, drawing on the different strengths of the teachers. You will advance your yoga asana practice and gain a deep understanding of yoga beyond the physical postures. Classes are five and half days a week (you will finish the class in the early afternoon on Saturday). A day during the YTTC 100-hour module might look something like this:
- 07:00-09:00 Asana/meditation
- 09:00-10:00 Breakfast
- 10:00-12:00 Lecture (for example anatomy, philosophy, asana alignment, methodology etc.)
- 12:00-14:00 Lunch
- 14:00-16:00 Practice and / or asana alignment workshop
- 16:00-18:00 Self-study / visit the market
- 18:00-19:45 Asana practice, observation, and meditation
- 20:00 Dinner
Note: this is a sample schedule and it will vary from day today. Wednesday is a silent day for self-reflection.
This session includes asanas, pranayamas, kriyas, chanting, mantra, meditation, and other traditional yoga techniques. These hours are a mix between an analytical training in how to teach and practice the techniques and a guided practice of the techniques themselves.
This session includes principles of demonstration, observation, assisting and correcting, instruction, teaching styles, qualities of a teacher, the student’s process of learning, and business aspects of teaching yoga. Although your curriculum may include more than five hours on business aspects of teaching yoga.
Anatomy and physiology
This includes both human physical anatomy and physiology (bodily systems, organs, etc.) and energy anatomy and physiology (chakras, nadis, etc.). This also includes both the study of the subject and application of its principles to yoga practice (benefits, contraindications, healthy movement patterns, etc).
Yoga philosophy, lifestyle, and ethics for yoga teachers.
This session includes the study of yoga philosophies, yoga lifestyle, and ethics for yoga teachers.
This session consists of practice teaching, receiving feedback, observing others teaching, and hearing and giving feedback. Also, it includes assisting students while someone else is teaching.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Marina Yoga. There’s much more that they can share. This teacher training course also offers an opportunity for certification in Reiki Prema healing, a spiritually empowering course that will nurture your inner healing abilities.
What is included
- YTT course 100 hours
- 200-hour certificate and qualification for Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher (RYS200) upon successful completion of module one and two
- Marina Yoga 200-hour YTT course book
- Unlimited drinking water and tea
- Weekly cleaning of your room (Marina Yoga practices Karma yoga all the time)
- 12 nights' accommodation
Marina Yoga is set in the countryside, about three kilometers from Ao Nang. Marina Yoga is in a quiet countryside location with great views all around the beautiful Krabi landscape. There is a local resort within an easy walking distance with a good swimming pool for free use. There are a total of ten bungalows as well as a shared dormitory.
Marina Yoga has onsite accommodation to suit your needs, from dormitory to private deluxe bungalows. There are facilities provided in there such as a gym, swimming pool (outdoor), kitchen, lounge, yoga shala, and free Wi-Fi.
During this program, breakfast is provided daily (fresh fruit, cereal, yogurt, homemade soy yogurt, homemade rye and gluten-free pieces of bread, tea, and coffee). Marina Yoga supports vegetarian and vegan. They have a fully equipped kitchen which is free all to use. On Mondays and Thursdays, they will take you to the market if you would like to prepare your own food. For lunch and dinner, you can order food from local restaurants’ menus in the office (with vegetarian and vegan options) who will deliver for a small cost.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
The following drinks are included:
Meet The Instructors
Marina Frei And Alessio Zuccala
Yoga Alliance E-RYT 500
Marina was born in Berlin on 17 August 1959. She became interested in healing at a very young age. This passion led her to a lifelong study of many healing modalities, including homoeopathy, psychology, diving medicine, emergency response, reflexology, shamanism and Reiki. She is a Reiki Grand Master and has been practising and teaching this Japanese technique for over 30 years. She moved to Krabi, Thailand in 2000. In 2008 she travelled to India where she completed her hatha yoga 200-hour YTTC. Then, she travelled to Bali for a 300-hour YTT, qualifying her Yoga Alliance’s: E-RYT500.
In 1999, Alessio (Alex) began to approach the activities of yoga, following the teachings of a great yogi, Enzo Russo, from the Italian Academy of Yoga (since 1969). With great motivation, Alex developed a growing interest in ancient yoga techniques and began studying and practicing constantly to become certificated yoga teacher. In 2006, he went to India to deepen his knowledge about different yoga techniques, such as Hatha yoga, Kundalini yoga, Yin yoga, pranayama, Kriya yoga, and more.
Location Marina Yoga, 524 Moo 2, Ao Nang Soi 1, Ao Nang, Krabi, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi Province, Thailand
Marina Yoga is located in a secluded, natural setting three kilometers outside of Ao Nang Beach, Krabi, in southern Thailand. They have access to the neighbor’s swimming pool and restaurant, a mere two-minute walk away. You are free to use one of their bicycles or to hire you a scooter.
Booking And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 20% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- Reliable Customer Support: We’ll be with you throughout the process.
- We Care: We look forward to a better world, just like you.
- No Fees: Zero convenience fee.
- Flexible Payment: Just pay a deposit to reserve your spot.
- You Don’t Need to Create an Account: You are anyway in control of your bookings.
- Bank- Level Security for Transactions: We provide a safe Gateway.
- Cancellation Protection: Many of our retreats offer free cancellation options.
- Multilingual Retreats: The Retreats we offer are in multiple languages like English, Spanish, French, etc.